Research Team Leader
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, including consumer credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
- Lead and develop a group of 4-5 Data Scientists, helping them advance their careers
- Working side-by-side with managers from various disciplines on the day to day – Software Developers, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Design solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Responsible for developing new cutting edge algorithms based on various Machine Learning techniques
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Track record of excellence, being the “Go to” person in your previous team.
- Relevant Working Experience (Algorithms Researcher, Data Scientist, ML Engineer) – at least 3 years.
- Scientific Degree graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Proficient in Python and the Data Science Stack.
- Managerial experience – Strong Advantage
- Knowledge in some of the following can be an advantage: machine learning, predictive modeling, optimization, risk and finance
Please apply here: