Senior Data Scientist
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, including consumer credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
- Design solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Take part in developing new cutting edge algorithms based on various Machine Learning techniques
- Work in a short life-cycle research and development environment
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Track record of excellence
- Math/EE/CS/Physics/Stats graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills, preferably in Python
- Independent and fast learner that can work alone and in teams
- Ability to learn and explore new fields of expertise
- Knowledge in some of the following can be an advantage: machine learning, predictive modeling, optimization, risk and finance