Senior Data Scientist
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
We've just passed $1.2B in AUM (Assets Under Management), pushing forward for entering exciting new asset classes, including auto loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Feel free to check out our website for more info and publications.
We are currently recruiting and would be happy to see you join us!
- Design solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Take part in developing new cutting edge algorithms based on various Machine Learning techniques
- Work in a short life-cycle research and development environment
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Track record of excellence
- Math/EE/CS/Physics/Stats graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills, preferably in Python
- Independent and fast learner that can work alone and in teams
- Ability to learn and explore new fields of expertise
- Knowledge in some of the following can be an advantage: machine learning, predictive modeling, optimization, risk and finance