Business Development Analyst
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets. The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.85 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
About the Role
The Business Development Analyst will support Pagaya’s US Originations team, specifically focused on Pagaya’s auto lending efforts. The team is based in NY and is tasked with developing relationships with loan originators and sourcing investments across sectors including auto, credit cards, mortgages and personal loans. The role reports to the GM, Auto Originations and will be located in NY.
- Responsible for driving new growth opportunities for Pagaya through collaboration with the auto Originations team and the broader Originations team
- Assist in the development of a pipeline of potential partners through ongoing networking/business development activities
- Prepare dynamic materials for use in business development meetings using PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Interact internally and externally on a daily basis to maintain superior communication with potential and existing auto lending platform partners
- Attend meetings, calls and/or industry events; keep meticulous notes that will drive future actions
- Identify and address internal processes that can be improved or automated
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, account management or business development
- General understanding of financial markets; industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM tools
- High attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter, team player: we hire athletes who work hard, learn fast, and drive results