Chief of Staff
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya Investments is currently seeking a Chief of Staff for our New York, NY office.
The Chief of Staff will report to the CEO of the company. The role is multifaceted, with a focus spanning project management to presentations to PR. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the CEO and the board of directors to design the company’s overall mission,values, and strategic goals
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other employees, such as Senior Directors and Managers, and ensuring a healthy working environment
- Communicate and liaise with department heads across the US and Israel to innovate and establish strategic priorities and facilitate workflows
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to organizational structure, find knowledge and skill gaps and help address them
- Provide the CEO with support on the creation of decks, compiling board requests, and preparation for meetings
- Brief the CEO for critical meetings and PR appointments to ensure preparedness, and debrief after for optimization of processes
- Develop strategic documents including preparation for Board of Directors presentation
- 5+ years in a business, executive or C-level management role, preferably Chief of Staff role
- Attention to detail is the highest priority!
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with budget management across multiple departments
- MBA in Business is preferred
- Hebrew is a plus