About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the Role
The Analyst will be an integral part of the research team and is responsible for data analysis, supporting research and business development as well as driving special projects. This role represents an opportunity to grow alongside a burgeoning, global asset manager.
- Review and prepare responses from clients, databases, internal audit (review reports and data, due diligence, questionnaires, document issues, etc.)
- Participate in project management and sales processes, including analysis and preparation of documentation
- Design and conduct data analysis for prospective and ongoing business initiatives
- Manage marketing material
- Undertake various support tasks associated with the research, analysis and client relationship functions
- Liaise with other groups within the firm on cross-functional projects
- Manage ad-hoc requests from senior management
The role will offer a unique opportunity for candidates with 1-3 years of experience to gain exposure to multiple groups within a rapidly growing tech-driven manager with a focus on alternative assets classes. While we are quantitatively driven, this is not a financial engineering role. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who is passionate about finance, business development and technology.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and organizational abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail within tight deadlines
- Finance, economics, or business major