About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
As the Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for Pagaya – The Receptionist position is responsible for the hospitality, aesthetic and experience of the New York office’s front desk and administrative support across the organization. This role requires an enthusiastic, proactive individual, an outstanding communicator with the ability to deliver incredible service and support, organization, collaboration. Coordination attention to detail and flexibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate Pagaya associate or department
- Greet clients and connect them with the appropriate Pagaya associate in a timely manner
- Respond and direct telephone and email inquiries and messages
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Manage master conference rooms meeting and event calendar
- Coordinate meeting scheduling and arrangements including catering set – up and clean – up and technology set-up
- Maintain conference rooms and office aesthetic which includes: moving furniture, removing debris / garbage / dishes, coordinating custodial and maintenance services.
- Accept and distribute UPS/ USPS / FEDEX, interoffice and small packages both incoming and outgoing
- Control inventory office such as supplies, kitchen area
- Other responsibilities as requested
Education and Experience
- High school diploma generally required
- Prior Receptionist experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively with internal teams and clients
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Exemplary organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self – starter able to work in a team as well as independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint