Junior Financial Research Analyst
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
About the Role
Working closely with the Financial Research Analyst and other members of the team, the goals of the Junior Financial Research Analyst are:
- Write and assist with reports/notes/presentations on the consumer credit sector
- Undertake various support tasks associated with the research, analysis and client relationship functions
- Build strong industry knowledge of fixed income and the consumer credit sector
- Produce content for diverse audiences and in diverse formats, including white papers, blogs, displays, social media and web.
- Interpret data and conduct rigorous analysis on market, economic and industry trends
- Contribute to the generation and execution of research and ideas
- Conduct thematic research projects and assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and white papers as assigned
- Engage with business development, capital markets, marketing and research teams
- Assist with existing coverage and contribute to new company initiatives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent broad-based analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and social-media publishing tools
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail within tight deadlines
- Macroeconomic and investment sector knowledge
- Ability to adjust tone and message to audiences across the spectrum of financial sophistication
- Relentless intellectual curiosity and a drive to excel at the highest level
- A consummate team player who seeks a highly rigorous and collegial environment