Hedge Fund Business Development Associate
About The Position
Pagaya is a global financial technology company revolutionizing asset management. Melding advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Through. our diverse team of collaborative, seasoned technologists and finance professionals, at Pagaya, extraordinary exceptional human minds leverage machine learning to champion a better approach to asset management.
The chief responsibility of the Business Development Associate role is to generate and qualify leads for the business development team while providing an optimal experience for prospective investors. You will work with the business development and management teams to refine and develop leads and create new strategies to grow the pipeline, all while consistently meeting monthly, quarterly and annual outreach goals.
We are looking for a polished, confident personality who will actively pursue and develop potential leads and work to ensure that prospective investors have the highest quality experience.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 90 professionals with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
- Conduct a high volume of daily outreach to institutional investors, qualifying and building rapport with prospective investors.
- Work with team members from all parts of the company on developing data, reviewing the Salesforce interface, working on marketing campaigns and developing leads for the business development team.
- Manage contact information, market data, qualifiers and other prospective client data, and accurately record information using our CRM system.
- Cold calling experience required
- A confidence and poise that’s apparent on the phone
- Demonstrated experience working in hedge funds or credit funds.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technically savvy in salesforce, G Suite and Office
- Grammatically correct business writing skills