Business Development Sales Operation Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.85 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the Role
Pagaya Investments is looking to hire an Sales Operations Manager for its US offices. Candidates should have at least 2 to 5 years of experience supporting and developing a sales process for fast paced, growing company. This candidate will coordinate and manage marketing campaigns, prepare materials for client meetings, coordinate follow-up and work across departments to manage deliverables. This position is responsible for monitoring, analyzing and preparing all Sales Force related analytics, dashboards, reports and process improvements for the US Business Development division of Pagaya.
- Support and advise Business Development sales team and management
- Organizing materials, agenda and participants for client meetings
- Manage follow-ups with clients and ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- Keeping track of all client meetings in Saleforce and reporting of sales analytics
- Coordinating responses across departments for request for information
- Collecting delivering data requests to industry data basis and clients.
- 2-5 years experience in a Sales / Sales Operations role
- Attention to detail in execution, while balancing items that need to be pushed “down the road”. Gets into the weeds to fully understand the problem and can quickly identify errors and road blocks to achieving success.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills. Excels in simply communicating complex topics to Manager level employees and builds strong relationships easily.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Pardot
- Exposure to project management and cross-departmental projects
- Exposure to organization and planning. Proven track record of organizing processes, creating plans, and executing at the highest levels