Institutional Consultant Relations Professional
About The Position
Pagaya is a global financial technology company revolutionizing asset management. Melding advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Through. our diverse team of collaborative, seasoned technologists and finance professionals, at Pagaya, extraordinary exceptional human minds leverage machine learning to champion a better approach to asset management.
Pagaya is seeking an Institutional Consultant Relations Professional to join the Pagaya Global Sales team. This person will be responsible for guiding and directing relationships for regional and boutique consulting firms and will work closely with a wide variety of internal teams, prospects and clients.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 90 professionals with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
- Engage with regional and boutique consulting firms to retain current endorsements/assets and win additional endorsements/assets
- Provide proactive support of sales team in all manner of consultant coverage
- Prepare request for proposals (RFPs) to the highest industry standard
- Create, update and maintain product, strategy and firm information
- Establish and develop relationships with peers at consultant firms
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the institutional investment business and Pagaya’s positioning and offerings
- Active contributor to both tactical and strategic consultant relations projects
- Follow industry and consultant trends and developments
- Plan and prioritize investment professional roadshows based on consultant demand and product relevance/readiness
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the asset management industry
- Proactive, collaborative team player
- Organizes, plans, and manages several concurrent initiatives with varying priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Resourceful with excellent problem-solving skills