About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 150 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its Series D equity financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the Role:
The VP of Originations is a skilled, top 3 sales performer on at least two occasions in their track record that is relentless in getting deals done. They have been successful in Business Development. They revel in the hunt, leveraging their vast network and knowledge of the originations ecosystem across mortgage, auto loans, credit cards, and/or secondary or tertiary remote lending ABS spaces to seek out and close opportunities. They are perpetually evaluating their approach, testing new ideas and collaborating with their peers to get the job done.
• Cultivate key relationships
• Leverage their network to build out deal flow pipeline to secure high value partnerships
• Constantly evolve sales collateralPerform as a top sales team member
• Collaborate with peers and team on post deal implementation and partner growth activities
• Represent Pagaya at key network and industry events
• 5+ years of experience in sales to Fortune 500 companies of financial products
• Deep understanding of the originations ecosystem, key players, and language of sales
• Vast network and quality reputation in ability to deliver
• Balance of EQ and IQ in decision-making approach
• Strong extroverted personality
• Very detailed and deliberate in sales approach
• Thrive on learning
• Startup or small company experience
• Appreciate the art and science of sales
• Demonstrated sales track record in banking institutions and large lenders