Executive Assistant – US Capital
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Head of US Capital as well as senior leadership within the group. This person must be a highly organized individual with the ability to support multiple projects while maintaining a hold on core responsibilities.
This job is based in NYC, US
What You’ll Do
- Provide support to the Head of US Capital and managers within the group
- Manage multiple calendars, including scheduling and prioritization of meetings
- Support the day to day duties of the Head of US Capital and ensure items are prepared, organized and ready for all meetings or events
- Serve as a liaison across groups within the business line and across multiple verticals
- Plan and facilitate department events including offsites and happy hours (when applicable!)
- Ensure expenses are handled and approved in a timely manner
- 5+ years of administrative experience in a tech or finance environment, 2+ of those years supporting at the Director level or above
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience, high school diploma or GED required
- Outstanding organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Team player who works well under pressure with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities
- Outstanding people skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization
- Expert with G Suite, including Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills, with the ability to anticipate needs
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, a strong sense of urgency, and the desire to do the right thing
- High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple competing requests and create plans for achieving objectives