Executive Assistant Business Development
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Investor Relations/Business Development team as well as senior professionals within the group. This person must be highly organized with the ability to support multiple projects while accomplishing core responsibilities at scale.
This job is based in NYC, US
- Provide support to the Head of Business Development and IR professionals within the group
- Manage multiple calendars, including scheduling and prioritization of meetings, travel, and group projects
- Support the day to day duties of the Head of Business Development and ensure items are prepared, organized, and ready for all meetings, events, and projects
- Serve as a liaison across groups within the business
- Handle ad hoc project requests by team members from preparing marketing material packets to managing professional commitments made during meetings and arranging for follow-up.
- Communicates with the team on operations and processes, and when necessary ensure implementation
- Drafts memos, emails, agendas, action notes, letters, reports, presentations, and other correspondence to high-quality standards
- Serves as the informational hub for team projects
- Basic research and problem solving tasks
- Ensure expenses are handled and approved promptly
- 4+ years of administrative experience in a tech or finance environment with 2+ of those years supporting at the Director level or above
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience, high school diploma or GED required
- Outstanding organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication with an emphasis on copywriting
- A team player’s attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability in the face of changing priorities
- Outstanding people skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization
- A positive, polished attitude
- Resilience in the face of adversity
- A basic understanding of the asset management industry
- Comfort with G Suite, including Gmail, Google docs, Google sheets, as well as Microsoft Office products, and familiarity with CRMs
- A strong sense of urgency and the desire to do the right thing
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Languages a plus (especially if Spanish, French and Portuguese)