Swiss Institutional Sales
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
Swiss Institutional Sales
Pagaya is a global financial technology company revolutionizing asset management. Melding advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Our diverse team of collaborative, seasoned technologists and finance professionals leverage machine learning to champion a better approach to asset management.
Pagaya is seeking a proven Institutional Sales Professional to join the Pagaya Global Sales Team covering Switzerland. The position reports directly to the MD and Head of Business Development and is responsible for building our private and institutional capital raising in Switzerland, including prospecting and developing relationships with new clients. Responsibilities also include managing existing client relationships to maximize cross-sales, ensure retention, and provide a consistent first class client experience. The winning candidate must be an experienced salesperson with a proven ability to develop consultative relationships with clients to position Pagaya as a value-add solutions provider. Competitive candidates will be a known commodity with a proven network of relationships to draw upon. The hire must be a true team player who thrives in a collaborative global environment and is motivated to help drive strategic initiatives to build Pagaya’s overall business.
The Pagaya team comprises over 90 professionals with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
This job is based in Switzerland
· Develop and grow new relationships with institutional prospects in Switzerland to include public and corporate pensions, insurance companies, endowments and foundations, and healthcare entities.
· Leverage relationships with family offices, private banks, and wealth advisors to penetrate new private capital markets to raise assets under management and identify new opportunities for Pagaya to assist clients.
· Act as the primary senior relationship manager for the Swiss marketplace, marshalling Pagaya’s resources to deliver differentiated solutions and best-in-class client experience
· Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Pagaya’s products and services and how they fit according to portfolio theory and other manager selection models
· Contribute to idea generation and development of new products to help grow the business
· Execute the Pagaya sales process systematically, with emphasis on teamwork, transparency, and accountability, using appropriate tools, e.g. Salesforce and other mediums
· Coordinate cross-functionally within Pagaya to facilitate a collaborative approach to winning and supporting mandates
· Recommend innovative marketing tools and strategies to further grow the business and experience of Pagaya’s clients
- 20+ years of institutional asset management experience, ideally including 10+ years specifically focused on Swiss allocators
- Deep understanding of the institutional investment landscape in Switzerland (including clients, drivers, competitors, sales process, and tools), and the proven ability to develop and sustain relationships with investors and consultants
- Demonstrated success attracting, retaining, and growing AUM across private and institutional channels with an established Rolodex of relationships in key positions of authority
- Expertise in investments products and solutions, preferably alternative credit strategies and real estate
- Strong team player skills; excellent communication with the broader sales and consultant relations team and the ability to build trusted relationships with senior investment professionals internally and externally
- Understanding of service and operational aspects of institutional sales
- Proven ability to partner internally to ensure excellent client management
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively and the drive to build and develop a business in a complex, performance-oriented environment
- Willingness to embrace new ideas and contribute to a culture of innovation to achieve and exceed goals
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills