Junior Financial Analyst
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, including consumer credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
- Process and integrate data from multiple sources in order to support decision making processes for Pagaya’s various investment funds
- Apply statistical models and various data analysis methods
- Conduct monthly administrations and calculations for Pagaya’s investments funds.
- B.A + Major in accounting.
- Great Excel Skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- CPA – Advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Financial Auditing domain. – Advantage.
- Experience in finance or investments domain – Advantage.
- Python knowledge – Advantage.