Risk Data Scientist
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
We've just passed $1.2B in AUM (Assets Under Management), pushing forward for entering exciting new asset classes, including auto loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Feel free to check out our website for more info and publications.
We are currently recruiting and would be happy to see you join us!
- Full responsibility over deployment of models and the investment of millions of dollars in a high stake environment.
- Work with the research team to improve, optimise and validate machine learning model performance in the real world environment.
- Measure expected impact and performance of various growth initiatives.
- Conduct statistical data analysis, supporting decision making processes for Pagaya’s various investment funds.
- Process and integrate multiple data sources.
- Stats/Math/EE/CS/Physics or other scientific field graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- A quick thinker, with a good quantitative sense and applied math and statistics skills
- At least 3 years of experience with hands-on statistical data analysis with python / R
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in financial modeling – an advantage