Business Development Analyst
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, including consumer credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
Pagaya Investments is an institutional asset manager that has developed a proprietary technology suite including advanced machine learning technologies and big data analytics to forge a new approach to alternative, data driven investment management, with a focus on fixed income and consumer credit markets.
Backed by leading FinTech VCs including Viola Group and Oak HC/FT, Pagaya has built the first comprehensive loan level database utilizing a hybrid of machine learning and financial technologies to source alpha to its short duration, high yield portfolio strategies. The firm manages a number of accounts on behalf of its institutional and high net worth investor client base, including its global network of family offices and partner investment firms.
What we are looking for?
Pagaya Investments is looking for a Business Development Analyst to join our Tel Aviv office. The position will report under the firm’s Director of Business Development and support new business initiatives for North American investor markets including: prospecting, research, support on roadshows and related fundraising campaigns, update of our client relations management system (CRM), and planning of the firm’s 2019 conference and events calendar.
The ideal candidate has relevant internship or work experience in the US financial services industry, thrives in a pro-active, fast-paced environment and is flexible and comfortable with change. The candidate should also be resourceful and creative, and a clear communicator with strong organizational skills.
- Prepare new fundraising campaigns and target lists
- Monitor backburner investor targets for relevancy
- Update CRM system with new prospects
- Update campaign metrics and reporting
- Populate and update relevant marketing databases
- Research and support on relevant conferences and events for 2019 calendar
- Monitor social media to support engagement with influencers, key people, alumni, etc
- 1-3 years' experience in US or UK financial services is required. No exceptions. Ideally, within an asset management and/or capital raising role for a hedge funds or alternative asset manager
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, and communication skill set
- Quantitative disposition
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Strong in Office productivity (Excel, PPT)
- Social media fluency- Advantage
- BA or MBA in related field