Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, including consumer credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
- Take part in the development of Pagaya’s core systems, including high-performance, low-level code and feature rich, high-level services.
- Manage and grow the company’s core big data infrastructure, which involves processing millions of records daily
- Integrate state-of-the-art machine learning and statistical science algorithms into our production environment
- Excellent programming skills
- Minimum 5 years experience with Python and C++
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Linux environments
- Advantage for experience with cloud technologies
- Motivated self-learner and excellent team player