About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Gain intimate knowledge of Pagaya’s data sets and business channels, partners and verticals
- Combine data analysis skills with business acumen in order to create business insights
- Provide deep analysis of both specific events as well as trends and opportunities
- Support business owners (management and account managers) by pushing them data and insight, or assisting with on demand assignments
- Create projections of trends as well as identify interest events as they occur
- Work with Pagaya’s BI tools as well as with Python and Excel in order to get the job done
- Proven experience combining various data sets in order to create insights and actionable recommendations
- Proven experience analyzing ongoing events and giving quick responses as well as in depth research to gain new perspectives on the real world
- Proven experience presenting analysis insights to business owners and decision makers
- Proven experience enriching your data sets from additional sources external and internal – ability to superbly communicate with colleagues, learn from their experience and day to day interactions with the business environment
- Able to independently run research projects and drive conclusions and recommendations based on data and interaction with colleagues
- Ability to write and present to articulated qualitative analyses in English
- Ability to deliver and independently bring up and push crisp ideas and analysis under ambiguity
- Excel advanced user
- Highly preferred: experience with finances, investment management, adtech or other data driven companies
- Experience with BI tools
- Python data analysis experience
- M.Sc. graduate cum laude or similar achievement