Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fundå
Pagaya is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the team!
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) you’ll provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers’ services running smoothly. you’ll interface with both technical/ non-technical teams including Product Management, Engineering, Sales and others.
- Utilize your strong business and technical skillset to understand and communicate our product, technical requirements and solutions strategy to our partners.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and execute on technical sales strategy; qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop creative resolutions to technical blockers
- Cultivate strong relationships with partner technical teams, thoroughly demonstrating how our technology works and provides value
- Collaborate and own relationships with internal cross-functional stakeholders, including Research, Engineering and Product, for successful adoption of our solutions
- Maximize revenue growth through the deployment of technical features, capabilities and model improvements.
- Develop a holistic understanding of how our products fit into a partner’s ecosystem and interfaces with other solutions, and be able to communicate this clearly to clients and prospects, and coach them through both the sales cycle and onboarding.
- Manage the onboarding process end-to-end, responsible for on-time delivery of product, research, legal, compliance, and internal stakeholders required for a successful launch of a new partner.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical support/ client advocacy position.
- Experience with providing API solutions.
- Proven technical acumen with hands-on experience in a fast-paced, commercial products or SaaS environment.
- Ability to assess, diagnose and quickly resolve technical issues effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Exception verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills.
- Strong technical, analytic and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented.
- Ability to identify partners’ needs and recommend timely solutions.
- Flexibility to handle partner escalations outside of normal business hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline; or equivalent experience.