About The Position
Pagaya is an asset management firm with over $1.7B in assets under management and growing rapidly. Pagaya invests in alternative credit using cutting-edge machine learning technologies and big data analytics. We serve a broad range of institutional and high net worth investor markets including banks, pensions plans, foundations, private wealth and sovereign wealth funds.
We are looking to hire smart, highly motivated and a team player bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
It is a great opportunity to be involved in all of the financial aspects of a company.
We are located at Tel Aviv in Azrieli Sarona Tower.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Scope of work: AP, AR, Credit Card, and Bank reconciliations
- Experience from a start-up/ high-tech company
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Certified Bookkeeper, Type 1, 2 & 3
- 4+ years’ experience as a bookkeeper
- English – high level, a must
- System-oriented & Excel on a high level
- Experience with Priority / NetSuite advantage
- Dimensions system work – Advantage
- Global experience – Advantage
- Month close experience
- Desire to take on new projects and challenges with enthusiasm