About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Be business operations’ voice in multiple ongoing projects (from incremental releases to innovation projects) while interacting with researchers, developers and business teams members
- Create know how and processes for operationalizing new activities and integrating them into the business operations department workflow
- Support ongoing needs of the various teams of the business operations department
- Create detailed work plans and documentation to support projects execution as well as compliance needs
- Identify risks and difficulties in projects and offer mitigation methods
- Gain wide knowledge of Pagaya’s operational, business and technological activities in order to add value to the projects you participate in
- 3 years of proven experience running significant projects or programs in international companies, preferably in the investment or financial sector or comparative experience
- Proven experience analyzing projects, identifying deficiencies and driving solutions and mitigations
- Proven experience writing and presenting execution plans to business owners and decision makers
- Proven experience influencing, leading and getting things done without authority
- Able to independently learn new subjects and understand the impact on the day to day of an existing organization
- Ability to write and present articulated documentation and processes in English
- Superb communication skills – gathering information from colleagues and sharing action items and insights with them making them engaged and driving delivery
- Highly preferred: experience with finances, investment management, adtech or other data driven companies
- Experience working with data scientists, software engineers and investment/finances professionals
- Proven experience learning new subjects in a short timelines, while prioritizing competing requirements/projects, communicating a clear picture to your managers and maintaining an amicable work environment
- B.Sc., finances, economics, business graduate cum laude or similar achievement