About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Full ownership of an innovation project, driving its vision and development
- Working with teammates across all Pagaya, in Israel and abroad, to make an idea turn into a working MVP within months.
- Lead the research needed to make Pagaya’s offering better than any other in the market
- Actively managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity.
- Proven experience in Product Management or Business Development.
- Proven experience in scientific research.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs and skills to push the needs into a working MVP.
- A master’s Scientific Degree graduate (MSc).
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development – an advantage