Full Stack Engineer (Front-End Oriented)
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the team:
The team is responsible for Pagaya’s internal systems development, enabling a more efficient, streamlined, business operation while creating transparency and independent execution for its internal clients including Operations, Data Science, R&D and Product.
Development is performed as part of a high-performance, data-driven, operational system, using agile methodologies, with a full ownership of a complete development cycle including Design, implementation, testing and delivery to production.
- Take part in the development of Pagaya’s human-facing systems, building new features and projects from architecture design to implementation and from UI through backend to database
- Work in an agile, fast-paced environment, using cutting edge technologies, while having impact on Pagaya’s business and growth
- Take full responsibility and ownership over features and projects, collaborating with data science, product and operations teams
- 5+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years of programming experience in back-end development
- Familiarity with Python. Deep knowledge in Python is an advantage
- A full-stack developer experienced in all aspects of client-server architecture, design, and implementation
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB etc