Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Pagaya is an asset management firm with over $1.7B in assets under management and growing rapidly. Pagaya invests in alternative credit using cutting-edge machine learning technologies and big data analytics. We serve a broad range of institutional and high net worth investor markets including banks, pensions plans, foundations, private wealth and sovereign wealth funds.
- Take part in the development of Pagaya’s human-facing systems, building new features and projects from architecture design to implementation and from UI through backend to database.
- Work in an agile, fast-paced CI/CD environment, using cutting edge technologies, while having impact on Pagaya’s business and growth.
- Take full responsibility and ownership over features and projects, collaborating with data science, product and operations teams.
- 4+ years of programming experience with any of the following: Python / Java / C# / Go / Ruby on Rails
- We develop in Python so knowledge in Python is a must
- A full-stack developer, experienced in all aspects of client-server architecture, design, and implementation
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB etc
- A motivated and independent self-learner who is also a great team player with strong communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or other technical related fields – advantage