Data Science Engineer
About The Position
Pagaya is a fast-growing machine-learning based fintech company.We’re looking for excellent engineers to join our Machine Learning Engineering team.If you love to tackle hard problems,
you grasp algorithms quickly,
you are enthusiastic about big data,
you always think of the team
and you are fun to work with – join us !As a team member you will work tightly with first class researchers, design and implement the whole machine learning life-cycle in the company.
From raw data to model deployment in production through all data science stages: data-processing pipelines, big scale models training, models evaluation, and research documentation.
You will integrate new technologies and extend them to allow our researchers to execute machine learning tasks in scale and deploy our models into production quickly and safely.You will lead the engineering efforts of our huge research department (50 data scientists).The atmosphere in Pagaya is positive, young, and pragmatic.
Generally, we prioritize learning capability over experience.- Excellent programming skills in Python
– Courage to tackle hard problems
– Analytical capability to learn fast and grasp complicated concepts
– Background in data-science / research Additional qualifications:
– Knowledge in data-science technologies, such as:
SageMaker, Dask / Spark, MLFlow / Trains etc., Prefect / Luigi / AirFlow etc., DVC, sklearn, pyarrow, etc.
– Experience with distributed computing
– 5 years of experience in programming
– Scientific BSc (preferably computer science), with honor roll
– Experience with containers infrastructure, such as ECS / EKS