Senior ML Engineer
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Build world-class data processing infrastructure
- Make all Pagaya’s data sources easily accessible for all data scientists/analysts (currently 30, and counting)
- Implement highly reliable, distributed data processing solutions – using the most relevant tools
- Implement advanced data pipelines, while fully understanding their research aspects
- Swim in the company’s data, understand its content and lead the technical endeavors of retrieval of new data sources
- Teach, guide and grow Pagaya’s data scientists to excellent engineering capabilities
- Implement quick sanity-check inspections of data sources
- BSc in CS/ IS (Honor role)
- Excellent programming skills
- Minimum 5 years experience with Python
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Linux environments
- Experience with working with data scientists – Strong advantage
- Experience with cloud technologies – Advantage
- Motivated self-learner and excellent team player
- positive attitude!