About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Define and analyze large datasets across multiple internal/external sources using SQL and Python
- Demonstrate the ability to present and provide meaningful business insights from data
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions
- Create innovative & interactive dashboards, scorecards, and weekly/monthly reports on the status of key business measurements that are tailored to all audiences (from executive management to business line employees) using BI tools and SQL queries.
- Proven track record of handling large complex datasets, while being detail-oriented and maintain accuracy
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize effectively, thriving in high-pressure environments
- Ability to step outside of an existing process and redefine it and the capability to implement processes where one is lacking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines required
- Experience in developing BI systems, understand of software systems architecture and data bases
- SQL proficiency- a must
- Wide experience in BI systems and dashboards
- Basic Python knowledge
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with finance/accounting systems
- Experience in project management – an advantage
- Experience with Pandas/Numpy – an advantage
- Experience with Looker – an advantage