About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Create meaningful dashboards and reports to provide meaningful business insights from data
- Design and implement usage flows in the BI system that will serve the needs of different stakeholders such as business, monitoring and research teams
- Create dashboards and reports to support ongoing analysis and monitoring of production performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions
- Create innovative & interactive dashboards, scorecards, and weekly/monthly reports on the status of key business measurements that are tailored to all audiences (from executive management to business line employees) using BI tools, Python and SQL queries
- Proven experience working with BI systems such as Looker, SiSense, Microsoft PowerBI – at least 4 years
- Proven experience designing usage flows and user friendly representations of data for various stakeholders
- Understanding of software systems architecture, including databases and cloud systems
- Troubleshooting capabilities. Ability to understand and solve technical challenges in the BI system and the systems interfacing with it (e.g. performance)
- Proven track record of handling large complex datasets, while being detail-oriented and maintain accuracy
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize effectively, thriving in high-pressure environments
- Ability to step outside of an existing process and redefine it and the capability to implement processes where one is lacking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines required
- SQL proficiency
- Basic Python knowledge
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with finance/accounting systems
- Experience in project management – an advantage
- Experience with Pandas/Numpy – an advantage
- Experience with Looker – an advantage