About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2016. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team comprises over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team
- Analyze business data and generate actionable recommendations (discover root causes for performance and data anomalies, cost-benefit analysis, impact analysis, etc)
- Devise new approaches of data analytics while dealing with issues never dealt with before
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to formulate and complete full cycle analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining & research
- 2+ years experience working in a data analysis / BI position in a high data-rich environment
- Proven and strong experience in SQL – a must
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Exceptional ability to understand data and transform it into actionable insights
- Fast learning capabilities and proven ability to multitask – working on several projects at a time
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with teams and partners in the US
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau / Qlik / Looker) – a big advantage
- Experience from fintech or finance companies – advantage