Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
We've just passed $1.2B in AUM (Assets Under Management), pushing forward for entering exciting new asset classes, including auto loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Feel free to check out our website for more info and publications.
We are currently recruiting and would be happy to see you join us!
- Take part in the development of Pagaya’s core systems, including high-performance, low-level code and feature rich, high-level services.
- Manage and grow the company’s core big data infrastructure, which involves processing millions of records daily
- Integrate state-of-the-art machine learning and statistical science algorithms into our production environment
- BSc in CS/ IS (Honor role)
- Excellent programming skills
- Minimum 6 years experience with Python / C++ / Java (Willingness to write in any of the following scripting languages)
- Minimum 6 years experience working in Linux environments
- Advantage for experience with cloud technologies
- Motivated self-learner and excellent team player