Research Team Leader
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
We've just passed $1.2B in AUM (Assets Under Management), pushing forward for entering exciting new asset classes, including auto loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Feel free to check out our website for more info and publications.
We are currently recruiting and would be happy to see you join us!
- Lead and develop a group of 4-5 Data Scientists, helping them advance their careers
- Working side-by-side with managers from various disciplines on the day to day – Software Developers, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Design solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Responsible for developing new cutting edge algorithms based on various Machine Learning techniques
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Track record of excellence, being the “Go to” person in your previous team.
- Relevant Working Experience (Algorithms Researcher, Data Scientist, ML Engineer) – at least 3 years.
- Scientific Degree graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Proficient in Python and the Data Science Stack.
- Managerial experience – Strong Advantage
- Knowledge in some of the following can be an advantage: machine learning, predictive modeling, optimization, risk and finance
Please apply here: