Recruitment Channel Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a recruitment channel manager that will join our happy and busy HR & recruitment team, and will play a key role in Hiring top talents for Pagaya’s growth.
The position is a perfect combination between Hands-on sourcing and creative out- of- the- box thinking about new sourcing channels,
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team comprises over 200 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, big data and asset management. Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with hiring teams to build our sourcing philosophy and capabilities from identification of relevant channels, through hands-on sourcing of candidates to assessment of the ROI of our sourcing efforts:
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to engage with active/passive candidates and build top of funnel talent pipelines.
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with a deliverable, timelines, and a formal tracking process
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Leverage effective sourcing channels such as LinkedIn Recruiter, social networks, referrals, events, and sourcing campaigns and recruitment partners
- Create sourcing and targeting campaigns focused on diversity hiring, specific roles & markets, competitors, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Talent Sourcer/ Talent Acquisition Coordinator) or similar from Hi-Tech\Startup company
- Demonstrated ability in traditional & advanced sourcing techniques and tools utilized for top talent sourcing.
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience in testing new sourcing techniques, tools and approaches to drive results
- Effectively used in data analysis and data insights to drive funnel optimization and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree
- Great team player and fun to work with 🙂