Technical Product Manager – Internal Systems
About The Position
Pagaya is an asset management firm with over $1.7B in assets under management and growing rapidly. Pagaya invests in alternative credit using cutting-edge machine learning technologies and big data analytics. We serve a broad range of institutional and high net worth investor markets including banks, pensions plans, foundations, private wealth and sovereign wealth funds.
- Drive the short and long term vision and development of Pagaya’s internal tools – including data systems, monitoring systems, buying machines and investment strategies management.
- Define detailed product requirements, working closely with Pagaya’s Engineering, Research and Operations teams, to drive feature design and prioritization.
- Actively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning needs and ideas into operational systems and tools.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Scientific Degree graduate with an honored BSc or MSc.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Experience with product development lifecycle, process flows and working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs.
- Passion for the financial investments world – an advantage