About The Position
Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fundå
Pagaya is a fast-growing machine-learning-based fintech company. We’re looking for an excellent Researcher to join our Research team. If you love to tackle hard problems, you grasp algorithms quickly, you are enthusiastic about big data, you always think of the team and you are fun to work with – join us!
- Full responsibility for data research that supports the investment of millions of dollars in a high stake environment
- Conduct statistical data analysis, supporting decision-making processes for Pagaya’s various investment funds
- Process and integrate multiple data sources
- Design Solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Work in a short life-cycle research and development environment
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Stats/Math/EE/CS/Physics or another scientific field graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- At least 2 years of experience with hands-on statistical data analysis with python / R
- A quick thinker, with a good quantitative sense and applied math and statistics skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Experience in financial modeling – an advantage
- 2 or more years of experience in python programming and coding- – an advantage