Payroll Accountant (Part Time)
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team comprises over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the role:
Our Finance team is growing and we׳re looking for a highly motivated Payroll Accountant to join us for a part time role.
- Prepare monthly payroll
- Manage attendance process – update of new employees, terminations, leave, vacation, military reserve, etc.
- Calculate payroll provisions – vacation, ‘havraa, 161 forms etc.
- Calculate, report and pay employees tax withholding to the tax authorities
- Report monthly payments to social insurance companies
- Ongoing iteration with the insurance agency including preparation of the relevant forms for new hires and terminated employees.
- Manage the attendance system – pull reports, ongoing iteration with HR department and guidance of employees.
- Month closing tasks – Review of monthly payroll recording and reconciliation including analytical paper works
- Certified Payroll Accountant and/or Certified Payroll Professional
- Certified Bookkeeper -Advantage
- At least 5 years of Experience in payroll calculation to more than 150 employees
- Solid working knowledge of payroll, including payroll tax, Social insurance and compliance.
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written)
- Experience with Priority system- Advantage
- Experience with Payroll software – ״Shiklulit” – must
- High skills in Microsoft Excel – must