Data Product Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Drive the short and long term vision and development of Pagaya’s internal tools – including data systems, proactive analytical monitoring & reporting, buying machines and investment strategies management.
- Drive essence extraction.
- Drive Data related solutions.
- Define detailed product requirements, working closely with Pagaya’s Engineering, Research and BI team, drive feature design and prioritization.
- Actively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning needs and ideas into operational systems and tools.
- Mostly In-Bound role, concentrating on development of Internal components & tools.
- Passion deriving insights using data and defining data management solutions
- Minimum of 2+ years of Product Management experience with Data Orientation.
- Additional experience from Development / Product Management – is advantage
- Hands-on experience with BI solutions.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Experience with product development lifecycle, process flows and working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs.
- Strong technical background and excellent understanding of systems & architecture.
- Scientific Degree graduate with an honored BSc or MSc – an advantage.
- Passion for the financial investments world – an advantage.
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development – an advantage
- Experience working in regulated industries, fintech – an advantage