QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund
- Own testing life cycle from planning to execution.
- Maintain a high level of quality across all products.
- Design an automation system to execute your testing plans.
- Work closely with developers and product managers.
- 0-2 years of experience in software testing.
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented attitude – a must
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Vast knowledge in QA methodologies including plan, design, execution and reporting.
- Experience in testing backend web applications and server-side applications (API, databases).
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated and autodidact.
- Good coding skills – a must, Python (advantage)
- Deep understanding of multi-tier architecture
- Experience using AWS products like lambdas/ dynamo DB – advantage
- Experience with Dockers is an advantage
- Background experience working in a SaaS company is an advantage.