About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2016. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
Pagaya is looking for a Product Director to join the team!
- Full ownership of a product line, driving the short and long term vision and development of Pagaya’s products
- Working closely with Pagaya’s engineering, research and operations teams, to drive feature design, prioritization and deployment.
- Actively managing multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning needs and ideas into operational systems and tools.
- Working with other departments when implementing product initiatives – Sales, marketing, accounts, project management, finance and management.
- Working with clients, partners and channels to understand market requirements and ensure successful product deployments
- Minimum of 7+ years of Product Management experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment using a data-driven and analytical approach.
- Experience with product development lifecycle, process flows and working in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent, fast learner, with the ability to quickly identify and address strategic and operational needs.
- Strong technical background and excellent understanding of systems & architecture.
- Scientific Degree graduate with an honored BSc or MSc – an advantage.
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development – an advantage