Senior Project/Product Manager
About The Position
Fast growing, FinTech start-up company, providing data-driven, technology-based asset management services with a focus on investing in alternative credit, utilizing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to assess credit risk.
We've just passed $1.2B in AUM (Assets Under Management), pushing forward for entering exciting new asset classes, including auto loans, mortgages, credit cards and more.
Feel free to check out our website for more info and publications.
We are currently recruiting and would be happy to see you join us!
- Actively manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity, turning leads and ideas into full scale asset deployment systems
- Identify multi-functional dependencies, unblock roadblocks and foresee and mitigate potential risks
- Work closely with Pagaya’s different teams, facilitate resource planning, prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Identify internal needs of the different Pagaya teams, and initiate new internal tools and systems
- Maintain a clear and timely status of the different projects for upper management
- 5+ years of technical project/product management experience leading data-oriented software projects
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of modern project management methodologies - a must
- Background in Big Data, and understanding of AI/ML systems development
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Experience working in regulated industries, fintech - an advantage