About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a dynamic and global business environment, a person with a getting things done and proactive attitude at our Tel Aviv office located in Azrieli Sarona Tower.
- Responsibility for the co-founders’ personal errands
- Manage Travel arrangement, accommodation, reimbursement of expenses
- Support daily ad hoc matters on all relevant top management aspects
- Reporting to the EA
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Previous experience as PA\ PA & Admin
- Ability to think outside the box
- Fluent in Hebrew and English