Financial Automation Developer
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.8 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Automate creation of financial reports and verification processes
- Learn and understand existing business processes
- Design and develop python scripts to automate the required processes
- Support ongoing data analysis requests by means of python coding running on big data sets
- Experience (min. 2 years) of Python scripts development
- Experience learning new subjects and applying coded automation to improve process
- Writing high quality code – well written and well documented
- Experience with NumPy, pandas, interacting with external services (e.g. sFTP, APIs, connections to DB)
- Advantage – team leader experience
- Advantage – understanding of finances terms and financial markets
- Advantage – accounting knowledge