Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the role:
We are looking for a DevOps who will be responsible for our cloud infrastructure and IT support. The ideal candidate would promote communication, integration, and collaboration for enhanced software development productivity. In addition, s/he will develop infrastructure to incorporate latest technology and best practices to improve operational performance.
- 4+ years’ experience in DevOps and related positions with extensive DevOps solutions experience
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent University degree – an advantage
- Experience building and leading a DevOps team that delivers and maintains a DevOps platform and enables project/product teams to leverage DevOps capabilities
- Leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate technical needs to the Engineering team.
- Strong experience scripting in Python and Bash
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the AWS Stack, Linux, cloud technologies, and network Infrastructure
- Experience in container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in complying with important security standards – an advantage
- Skills in infrastructure automation tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, and CloudFormation
- Have an in-depth architecture understanding of the CI/CD pipeline and experience building robust pipelines.
- Prior experience building production systems, highly-available, and service-oriented