About The Position
Pagaya is an asset management firm with over $1.7B in assets under management and growing rapidly. Pagaya invests in alternative credit using cutting-edge machine learning technologies and big data analytics. We serve a broad range of institutional and high net worth investor markets including banks, pensions plans, foundations, private wealth and sovereign wealth funds.
We are looking for an energetic, super positive and service oriented individual to be an office Manager in our Tel Aviv office for a full time position with flexible hours.
The role will be on a full time basis . We are located at Azrieli Sarona Tower – Tel-Aviv.
- Overlooks office reception (front desk), greet and meet visitors to the office
- Scheduling meetings and calendar appointments
- Lead office and facilities maintenance (building maintenance, cleaning, parking)
- Liaise with external partners, office suppliers
- Supports ad hoc and ongoing projects on all relevant admin aspects
- Experience as an office manager at a Hi Tech/Startup company
- High level of English
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Great communication skills: written and verbal.
- Service oriented, positive, proactive and solutions-focused attitude
- Full proficiency in MS office