About The Position
Pagaya is a well-funded leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 120 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
We are looking for an energetic, super positive and service oriented individual to be a Receptionist for a full time position with flexible hours, at our Tel Aviv office located in Azrieli Sarona Tower.
- Overlooks office reception (front desk), welcome visitors to the office
- Scheduling meetings and calendar appointments
- Lead office and facilities maintenance (building maintenance, cleaning, parking)
- Liaise with external partners, office suppliers
- Assist employees with their administrative needs to create an excellent employee experience
- Support ad hoc and ongoing projects on all relevant admin aspects
- High level of English – a must
- Experience as a receptionist at a Hi Tech/Startup company
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Great communication skills: written and verbal.
- Service oriented, positive, proactive and solutions-focused attitude
- Full proficiency in MS office