About The Position
Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fundå
- Design solutions for the company’s core mission using Data Science methodologies from various domains
- Take part in developing new cutting edge algorithms based on various Machine Learning techniques
- Work in a short life-cycle research and development environment
- Generate and test working hypotheses in unexplored territory
- Track record of excellence
- Math/EE/CS/Physics/Stats graduate with an honored BSc or MSc
- Good scripting and programming skills, preferably in Python
- Independent and fast learner that can work alone and in teams
- Ability to learn and explore new fields of expertise
- Knowledge in some of the following can be an advantage: machine learning, predictive modeling, optimization, risk and finance