Customer Success Team Lead
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2016. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets. The Pagaya team comprises over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data-rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $3.2B billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
- Manage a team of success managers that deal with large Fintech companies.
- Train and develop team member’s personal skills and capabilities.
- Partner with Business Development and R&D teams in order to manage and grow relationships with our strategic partners, understand their organization’s business needs and provide world-class client service.
- Manage the ongoing technological improvement process by being a product expert and coordinating resources among internal and external Product, Engineering, Research, and Business Development teams
- Grow partner revenues by monitoring and analyzing client success metrics, taking proactive steps to improve value, and identifying upsell and expansion opportunities
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- 5+ years of experience in customer success or account management.
- 2+ years of previous people-management experience, with a positive approach to developing new skills in this area
- Strong communication, leadership and coaching skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A background in fintech – advantage.
- Ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and in Hebrew.
- Familiar with customer support tools and a structured way of working based on KPIs. Confident dealing with difficult conversations and experience of performance management
- Must be customer-centric and have the ability to adapt/respond to different characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively, self-motivated and can manage change in a positive manner
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem
- Knowledge of customer success best practices
- Experience driving client adoption of technology or software products
- This role requires excellent analytical skills and a data-driven orientation, which are used to generate insights and identify opportunities and risks with partners