About The Position
Pagaya is a financial technology company reshaping the asset management space using machine learning and big data analytics to manage institutional money. With a focus on fixed income and alternative credit, Pagaya offers a variety of discretionary funds to institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, and banks.
Pagaya’s unique technology platform — Pagaya Pulse — runs on a suite of artificial intelligence technologies and state-of-the-art algorithms to deliver a consistently high and scalable performance edge. The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals with offices in New York and Tel Aviv.
The team manages over $3.2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its financing rounds of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fundå
As a data analyst in the real estate group, you will be part of a team of smart go-getters who are participating in the exciting phase of building a new team in our company. As such, you will be required to establish new practices and define new ways to analyze and monitor data. Partnering with our USA business partners and the internal research group, you will be responsible for turning multiple data streams into workable, structured data, and generate business insights and management reports.
- Define and analyze large datasets across multiple internal/external sources using varying tools (manual, excel, SQL, and Python)
- Demonstrate the ability to present and provide meaningful business insights from data
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions
- Create innovative reports and analysis as well as weekly/monthly reports on the status of key business metrics that are tailored to all audiences (from executive management to business line employees)
- Proven track record of handling large complex datasets, while being detail-oriented and maintain accuracy
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize effectively, thriving in high-pressure environments
- Ability to step outside of an existing process and redefine it and the capability to implement processes where one is lacking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or other quantitative disciplines required
- Advanced Excel
- 2 years of experience analyzing data using Python and preferably SQL
- Curious, self-learner, and team player
- English (Spoken – Very good, Written – Excellent)
- Excellent and articulate communication skills
- Experience with real estate investments or management
- Experience with finance/accounting systems
- Experience in project management
- Experience with Pandas/Numpy
- Experience with SQL queries