Technical Account Manager
About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 100 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $1.7 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world.
Pagaya just completed its Series D financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the Role
The technical account manager is a tech-savvy, native English speaker who is responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-term relationships with our partners. The technical account manager develops initiatives with partners and is responsible for meeting account targets and driving solutions for business and operational needs. The role requires excellent consumer-facing skills, project management skills and technical expertise, which enable the account manager to effectively represent Pagaya, manage technical challenges, and drive end-to-end solutions.
- Primary contact with partners, responsible for leading ongoing communication and accountable for driving solutions and fulfilling company needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships by establishing credibility with partners, solving problems, and achieving business and operational objectives
- Handle any technical needs and issues that arise and lead efforts to drive solutions, working both independently to dig deep into technical issues and delegating tasks when relevant
- Communicate partner needs to relevant stakeholders and meet objectives and deadlines, working with internal technological and business teams on projects and escalating issues when relevant
- Maintain a clear status of different projects by documenting programs and initiatives and ensuring visibility throughout the company
- Track key account metrics, identify growth opportunities and develop new initiatives
- 3 years of experience in B2B outbound relations, account management, business development or customer success (preference to FinTech or AdTech experience and B2B integrations)
- English mother tongue – MUST
- Experience driving technical implementation and building strategic roadmaps with internal and external executive stakeholders
- Professional oral and written communication skills – both in Hebrew and in English
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent presentation, problem solving, and management skills
- Bachelor’s degree, graduated with honors (preferably from an English speaking university)