About The Position
Pagaya is a leading next-generation asset management firm founded in 2015. Combining advanced technology and financial expertise, we use artificial intelligence and state-of-the-art algorithms to uncover exceptional, low-risk high-yield opportunities in alternative credit for investors. Pagaya actively invests in US consumer credit assets.
The Pagaya team is comprised of over 150 professionals in New York and Tel Aviv with expertise in artificial intelligence, data rich alternative assets and asset management. The team manages over $2 billion in assets on behalf of institutional investors around the world. Pagaya just completed its Series D equity financing of over $100M led by a prominent sovereign wealth fund.
About the Role: The Managing Director of Originations thrives on building large partnerships and joins Pagaya prepared with a game plan and network to do so. They seek out new challenges and view obstacles as opportunities. They come with a track record of success selling to large institutions, banks, and companies as a top performer. They are hyper-focused on the subtleties of navigating large organizations and understand how to close.
• Partner with the Head of Originations to devise a sales strategy for large company and institutional partnerships with personal loan originators (including unsecured consumer, point-of-sale, credit card, auto, student, and property loans)
• Set annual and quarterly targets
• Architect key partnerships and their continued expansion
• Constantly think about how to improve the sales strategy, products, and experience for our partnerships
• Perform as a top sales team member
• 10+ years of experience in sales to Fortune 500 companies of financial products
• Deep understanding of the needs of large companies and institutions when approaching financial product decision-making
• Vast network and quality reputation in ability to deliver to partners
• Balance of EQ and IQ in decision-making approach
• Startup or small company experience
• Thrive on learning
• Appreciate the art and science of sales
• Demonstrated sales track record in money-center banking institutions and large lenders